Mon - Thu: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Fax: Domestic: $1.75 first page, $1 additional pages
International: $3.95 first page, $3.50 additional pages
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to a flash drive
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- A drive-up book drop is available.
- Assistive Technology: Wheelchair
- Bike rack
- Friends Bookstore
- Library tours are available for groups. Call the library for more information
Antioch Meeting Room
Accommodates up to 100 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to three people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.