Cedar Roe Library
Mon - Thu: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Cedar Roe Library will be closed Oct. 27 - Dec. 29 while we get a new roof! See where Cedar Roe Library staff are during the closure and get updates on our progress »
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- Assistive Technology:Wheelchair
- Bike rack
- Library tours are available for groups. Call the library for more information.
Accommodates up to 30 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.