Mon - Thu: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier —color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive and/or print in black and white
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- A drive-up book drop is available.
- Assistive Technology: Wheelchair, ADA computer, High Definition Desktop Video Magnifier
- Bike rack
- Library tours are available for groups. Call the library for more information.
- Skateboard rack
Accommodates up to 50 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to seven people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.