Lenexa City Center Library
Mon - Thu: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Lenexa City Center Library: Service Areas
Our new Lenexa City Center Library has service areas tailored to give you flexibility. There are 3 convenient options to pick up and drop off materials.
Experience all that the Library has to offer including materials, services, programs, Holds Lobby, rooms with AV, PCs, plenty of seating and the balcony. To use the Holds Lobby, sign in to your Library Account and select "Lenexa Library" as your Holds Pickup Location.
Enjoy the convenience of staying in your car to return materials and pick up holds outside the Library, in the adjacent parking garage. To use this service you must specifically request your holds pick-up at the Drive-Thru. Sign in to your Library Account and select "Lenexa Library Drive-Thru" as your Holds Pickup Location. (Holds placed for pick-up at "Lenexa Library Drive-Thru" are only available OUTSIDE at the Drive-Thru in the Parking Garage.)
NOTE: The Lenexa Library Drive-Thru is closed during the 2019 Saturday and Tuesday Lenexa Farmers Market during summer months.
- Saturdays, April 27–Oct. 26: Drive-Thru open 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, May 28–Aug. 27: Drive-Thru open 2:00 - 8 :00 p.m.
Located inside the Library at the parking garage level entrance. Pick up holds during Library hours, or during extended hours with a Holds Lobby Pass. This service is available to patrons age 18 and older with a library card in good standing. You must register in person at Lenexa City Center Library for this service. To use the Holds Lobby, sign in to your Library Account and select "Lenexa Library" as your Holds Pickup Location. (Holds placed for pick-up at "Lenexa Library" are only available INSIDE in the Holds Lobby.)
- 5 Self-Check stations
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Charging stations for your electronic devices
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- PC computers
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive and/or print in black and white
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- Drive-Thru service window in the adjacent parking garage; service hours vary
- Holds Lobby for holds pick up in Library; pass required for extended hours access
- A drive-up book drop is available in the Drive-Thru
- A charging counter is available
- Balcony outdoor area equipped with comfortable seating, charging stations, and Wi-Fi
- Atrium with Public Art installation
- Configurable open study spaces
- Kids area with dedicated Storytime room
- Library entrances on Lenexa Commons (garage) level and Public Market (lower) level
- Vending machines
- Bike rack
- Assistive technology: Wheelchair, Elevator
Community Meeting Room
Accommodates up to 36 people. The Community Meeting Room is free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two Conference Rooms that accommodate up to 12 people each. Conference Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Three Study Rooms that accommodate up to five people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by any individual or group.